My name is Gabrielle Jones, your trainer for Business English.
I am British and have been a Business English trainer and coach since 2000, working in multinational companies in Germany, Spain, Ecuador and the United Kingdom. I’m also a lecturer of English for Logistics and Health management in several universities.
I have specialised in language and communication training in English for Special Purposes. I help groups and individuals in local, national and international companies who are involved in international business and want to communicate effectively.
Training and education:
- CELTA – Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- BA (Hons) European Languages and Business (Leeds Metropolitan University)
- MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and Applied Linguistics (University of Leicester).
- Diploma in Management and Leadership (Institute of Management and Leadership, United Kingdom)
- ILM – Institute of Leadership and Management
- IATEFL – International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- BESIG – Business English Special Interest Group
- IATET – International Association of Technical English Trainers
Get in touch – I look forward to working with you.